Fortnite Chapter 4 – Season 2: how to locate Serenade in all games
New characters on the map Fortnite. The Battle Royale update developed by Epic Games added the NPC Serenade and yes, you will have to find it to access its different benefits. Luckily, you won’t have to look too far around the island with our tips.
First remember to update Fortnite. Serenade doesn’t appear on Creative maps, so make sure to start a match, whether it’s Battle Royale or Zero Build, in Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads modes.
Once on the bus, make sure you land at the point we indicated on the following map. Be careful as many players could be doing the same in the early game.
When you find Serenade, approach her and press the appropriate button to interact. This will put her in the character book. She sells exotic weapons in exchange for gold bars, so you’re sure to run into several potentially dangerous players.
How to improve aim in Fortnite without cheating
- Practice in Creative mode: Creative mode in Fortnite allows you to practice your aiming skills in a controlled environment. You can create your own shooting range and practice with different weapons and combat situations.
- Find a comfortable sensitivity for you: Sensitivity is an important part of the game that can influence your aim. Experiment with different sensitivity settings until you find the one that is most comfortable for you.
- Use the Aim Training Map: The Aim Training Map is a tool available in Fortnite that allows you to practice your aim. The map includes different objectives and challenges for you to improve your aiming skills.
- Learn to aim correctly: In Fortnite, it is important to aim correctly to make your shots more accurate. Try to aim for the enemies head as this deals more damage and takes them out faster.
- Practice Recoil Correction: Guns in Fortnite they have recoil, which means the scope will move after each shot. Learn to control recoil and adjust your sights to make your shots more accurate.
- Play as a Team: Playing as a team can help you improve your aim by allowing you to have someone cover you while you focus on shooting. Also, your teammates can give you helpful tips on how to improve your game.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.