Fortnite Chapter 4 – Season 2: how to overcome the challenges of Week 8
In Chapter 4 of Season 2 of Fortnite, players are tasked with completing new challenges in Week 8. To gain more XP and unlock new Battle Pass rewards, players are putting in the time and effort to beat each of the challenges on the list. on all servers. Each challenge passed will grant you the chance to obtain additional exclusive items.
Keep in mind that challenges and missions appear in the file system of Fortnite. You will have seven days to complete all the challenges and get the rewards in XP. The recommendation is to make a route to meet the challenges in the shortest possible time. There are some that are quite simple and others will require patience. Remember that everyone will want to complete the missions, so be careful with your surroundings.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 8 Challenges
- Visit Frozen Falls and Rest Corner (0/2) – Reward: 12,000 Season XP
- Sprint on scroll bars (0/200) – Reward: 12,000 Season XP
- Eliminate opponents with the Submachine Gun that returns from the chamber (0/3) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Take damage from an opponent and survive for 30 seconds (0/1) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Mark opponents or characters (0/3) – Reward: 24,000 Season XP
the youtuber perfect score shared a tutorial with all the challenges of this week. We recommend you write down the area of each challenge to do several challenges in a single game. Take advantage of this opportunity to get more XP and thus unlock the prizes of the Battle Pass.
FORTNITE | Where to play Battle Royale
Fortnite is a free to play battle royale video game developed by Epic Games that is available on a wide variety of platforms, including:
- PC (Windows and macOS)
- Video game consoles such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch
- Mobile devices with iOS or Android operating system
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.