Fortnite Chapter 4 – Season 2: how to solve the challenges of Week 7
The players of Fortnite have new challenges to complete in Chapter 4 of Season 2, starting in Week 7. To earn more XP and access new Battle Pass rewards, players are working hard to clear each of the challenges in the list available on all servers. Each completed challenge will provide you with the opportunity to obtain additional exclusive items.
Keep in mind that challenges and missions appear in the file system of Fortnite. You will have seven days to complete all the challenges and get the rewards in XP. The recommendation is to make a route to meet the challenges in the shortest possible time. There are some that are quite simple and others will require patience. Remember that everyone will want to complete the missions, so be careful with your surroundings.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 7 Challenges
- Hang several Wanted posters (0/3) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Buy an item from Dalia or Styx (0/1) – Reward: 12,000 Season XP
- Light bonfires (0/3) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Headshot opponents with a Cobra Designated Marksman Rifle (0/5) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Eliminate opponents with an Exotic weapon (0/3) – Reward: 24,000 Season PE
the youtuber perfect score shared a tutorial with all the challenges of this week. We recommend you write down the area of each challenge to do several challenges in a single game. Take advantage of this opportunity to get more XP and thus unlock the prizes of the Battle Pass.
FORTNITE | Where to play Battle Royale
Fortnite is a free to play battle royale video game developed by Epic Games that is available on a wide variety of platforms, including:
- PC (Windows and macOS)
- Video game consoles such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch
- Mobile devices with iOS or Android operating system
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.