Free Fire: redemption codes from May 2, 2022 to claim loot
gamers of freefire they want to get new aesthetic elements to improve the gameplay. For this end, garena introduced online micropayments, where players use Google Play and App Store payment data to purchase diamonds and later get skins.
If you want to skip these payments, you can use two different tools in the Battle Royale. The first is the weekly agenda that is about to end. Aesthetic content is delivered on a daily basis.
- Thursday April 27, 2023: Dino Tower
- Friday April 28, 2023: Wheel of Luck and Gloo Recharge
- Saturday April 29, 2023: Special Discount, Token Roulette, Poker Reload and Rune Token Discount
- Monday, May 1, 2023: Launch of the booyah pass and Wheel of Fortune
The other way to get skins is through redemption codes. Every day, a series of letter and number codes are published that must be redeemed on the shooter’s web portal.
Free Fire | Redemption Codes May 2, 2023
Beware, the codes are only available for 24 hours from their publication. The following warning will appear on the screen once they are exchanged: “eThe code has expired or is invalid”.
If this is your case, you will have to wait for the new publication of the developer company Garena. Being an official Battle Royale tool, you won’t have to worry about a ‘ban’ or suspension in the shooter due to an imbalance in the amount of diamonds.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
you still don’t know where are the Free Fire codes claimed? Well, you just have to follow a few simple steps to have free loot without the need to go through the virtual store.
- Enter to this link to access the official Free Fire rewards website (Rewards Redemption Site).
- Then log in with your Free Fire account from Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter.
- Indexes the twelve character code. Make sure not to confuse the numbers with letters and confirm the operation.
- Once the code is confirmed, you will only have to wait a few minutes to receive the gift in your account.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.