Free Fire weapons that were buffed and can give you many victories
freefire has made several changes to improve the community experience. The new patch, available on all servers, has altered the balance of weapons, so caution is needed in matches. It is recommended that players inform themselves about this new update.
“Our weapon balance in this patch is focused on reducing the effective range of certain weapons. We want to make sure that each weapon has a unique scenario in which to use it!”assured Garena through the official website of freefire.
So, let’s see all the changes in the firearms of freefire. We also added the new prices of the DE Store. The discount is not significant, but it may well help you improve performance.
- M14-I: Rate of fire -5%
- M14-II: Rate of fire -5%
- M14-III: Rate of fire -5%
- Famas-I: Damage of the 3rd bullet +8%
- Famas-II: Damage of the 3rd bullet +8%
- Famas-III: Damage of the 3rd bullet +15%
- Scar-I: Shooting speed -3%
- Scar-II: Shooting speed -3%
- Scar-III: Shooting speed -3%
- UMP: Disabled Muzzle Space
- P90: Damage +10%, accuracy +20%, built-in silencer
- AC80: Damage +20%, effective range of headshot -20%.
- Woodpecker: Effective headshot range -20%.
- M1887: Minimum damage -10%, minimum range -25%.
- M500: Effective Headshot Range -20
- M24: Penetrates gloo walls to deal 40% damage to enemies (similar to M82B), double normal damage to gloo walls.
- Katana: Increased damage to gloo walls
- Bat: Movement speed +5%
DE Store Price Adjustment
- SVD: 2000 → 2400
- MAC10: 1500 → 1600
- AK: 1800 → 1400
- UMP: 1600 → 1500
- P90: 1300 → 1700
- MAG-7: 1700 → 1600
- AC80: 1900 → 2000
- Woodpecker: 1900 → 2000
- XM8: 1600 → 1500
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.