How to install and how much Fortnite weighs on PC
Fortnite it has gained great popularity all over the world and many loopes seek to install it on their computer to have a better gaming experience, because nothing is more comfortable than playing games with the help of the mouse and keyboard. Here’s how to install Fortnite on your PC.
First of all, it is important to note that Fortnite is available for both Windows and Mac. To begin the installation, you need to visit the website official of Fortnitewhere the download button is available.
Once the download has started, the setup file is saved to the downloads folder on your computer. From there, you should double click on the installation file of Fortnite to start the installation process.
The installation process includes downloading the game files and may take a few minutes to complete. Once the download is complete, the game window opens automatically. Fortnite and log in with the Epic Games account.
It is important to note that Fortnite It is a game that requires a stable internet connection to work properly, since most of its features and updates are available online.
Regarding the space that Fortnite occupies on PC, in December 2022, Epic Games released an update for Chapter 4 – Season 1, making the total weight on the following platforms look like this:
- PC: 42.5GB
- Xbox Series X/S: 39.9GB
- PS5: 29.8GB
With these simple steps, any user can install Fortnite on your computer and enjoy the excitement of Battle Royale from the comfort of your home.
FORTNITE | How to play on Android and iOS
- Download Fortnite from the app store on your mobile device. You can search for “Fortnite” in the App Store for iOS devices or in the Play Store for Android devices.
- Once the app is downloaded, sign in with your Epic Games account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one on the Epic Games website.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to download a Fortnite update. Click “Download” to download and update the game.
- Once the download and update is complete, you can start playing. Tap the “Play” button on the home screen to access the lobby and select a game mode.
- On the game mode selection screen, select “Battle Royale” to play the most popular mode in Fortnite.
- Customize your character and adjust the game settings according to your preferences before you start playing.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.