How to level up in Mighty Doom, the new Bethesda game
A classic in the history of video games returns, but this time from the comfort of your Android and iOS smartphone. Mighty Doom is an Action Shooter video game developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is a spin-off of the popular massively online role-playing game, Doom, and combines elements of a shooter and strategy game.
Most likely, you have some games under your belt and require more information to gain experience and be the best of Mighty Doombecause the key is to level up to acquire new and better abilities.
In the game, players take on the role of a hero (Slayer) who must fight against the demonic forces that have invaded the Earth. The more enemies you knock down, the more experience and prizes you can get at the end of the game. Prizes can range from character clothing, weapons, and other useful in-game items.
MIGHTY DOOM | Tips to level up
So, let’s see what you can do in your games to level up:
- Complete all the missions: In Mighty Doom there are daily and weekly missions that offer you experience and resources, so it is important to complete them all. Make sure you do it every day to maximize your earnings.
- Use Resources Wisely – Resources are limited so make sure you use them wisely. Upgrade your weapons and armor when necessary and don’t spend resources on unnecessary things.
- Play as a team: Playing as a team can help you complete more difficult levels and gain more experience. Try to play with friends or join a clan to maximize your earnings.
- Take advantage of events: Participating in events can give you great rewards and additional experience. Pay attention to the events and try to participate in as many as you can.
- Improve your skills: the better you are at the game, the easier it will be to level up. Practice your skills and learn to handle different weapons and enemies to maximize your experience gains.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.