Pokémon GO breaks its own rules in social media advertising
An interaction in social networks that did not go as niantic I expected it. It just looked like an ad Pokémon GO via Twitter; however, the gamers immediately noticed that it was an action that went against the rules that the same developer company has imposed on its players.
The posts were instantly deleted, but were immortalized on the Internet. The user u/MarioHana14 from Reddit shared screenshots of the promotional video where you can see that the gamer is using various devices and accounts to take advantage of the screenshots.
As you can see in the following screenshots, the gamer is holding two mobile devices. In one he takes a shot, while in the other he sees everything that appears around him. This is prohibited in the game and the players did not hesitate to request Niantic’s ‘ban’ from their own game.
Community Day May 2023
After a long wait, Pokémon GO finally shared the details of the May Community Day. You will be able to capture Fennekin in the wild and if you are lucky you will find the shiny version of him. The event has been scheduled for the 21st of this month.
“While the Braixen evolved into Delphox during the event will know Fiery Ring, from the start of the event, Delphox will be able to learn the Haunting Flame charged attack. Delphox will be able to continue learning Haunted Llama after the conclusion of the event ”, Niantic explains about this special Community Day.
Two special moves have been enabled for those who evolve Fennekin into Delphox.
- Triple Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Double the chance for Trainers level 31 and above to receive Candy ++ for catching Pokémon.
- Bait Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (except for Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take snapshots during Community Day if you want to be surprised!
- Trades made during the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- One additional special exchange is possible, up to a maximum of two per day.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.