The Last of Us Part I on PC: v18.104.22.168 patch notes fixes bugs and other issues
The popular PlayStation video game, The Last of Us, is on everyone’s lips and not exactly because of the success of the live-action series on HBO Max, but because of its arrival on PC through Steam and Epic Games Store. The title has been dubbed the ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ of 2023 due to errors, bugs and performance problems in its first days of release.
The developer company Naughty Dog confirmed that it was already working on patches to correct these problems. Recently, the download of the v22.214.171.124 patch was enabled, which focuses on screen freezes and fixes some textures.
The Last of Us Patch Notes v.126.96.36.199
- Fixed a crash that can occur when quickly switching between character skin thumbnails
- Fixed a crash that can occur in version 188.8.131.52 during shader loads when starting the game for the first time
- Fixed a known crash that would randomly occur during gameplay.
- Updated texture streaming to reduce CPU usage
- Fixed an issue where the analog sticks on DualSense and Xbox One controllers were unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where strange SFX would play in the main and in-game “Options” menus.
- Fixed an issue where the sharpness of the Depth of Field setting (Options > Graphics > After Effects Settings > Depth of Field) could change depending on the Render Scale setting (Options > Display > Resolution Scale > Resolution Scale prosecution)
- Updated graphics settings UI (Options > Graphics) to accurately display VRAM usage
- Fixed an issue where the Environments Texture Quality setting (Options > Graphics > Texture Settings > Environments Texture Quality) would not show correct VRAM usage
- Fixed an issue where the popup to enable diagnostics would not appear after a crash
- Fixed an issue where certain weapon skin artifacts and textures would not render correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the tutorial UI not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where mouse wheel scrolling in menus with dropdown options may accelerate faster than intended
- Increased active loading to reduce loading times in game progression
- Fixed an issue where the camera orientation could warp to the cursor position after exiting the pause menu.
- (Photo Mode) Fixed an issue where the camera would not rotate while in the Lighting tab
- (The Quarantine Zone) Fixed an issue where player and friend characters may suddenly appear wet during gameplay.
- (The Quarantine Zone, Left Behind) Fixed an issue where lighting and texture could flicker during gameplay.
- (The Outskirts) Fixed a gap in geometry visible during gameplay
- (The Suburbs) Fixed an issue where animations could fail to load during gameplay.
- (The Suburbs) Restored the window-shattering and car-shaking special effects in the sniper game cinematic.
- (Tommy’s Dam) Fixed an issue where horse animations would not load during an in-game cinematic.
- (Bus Depot) Fixed an issue where water FX could appear choppy during gameplay.
- (The Firefly Lab) Fixed a LOD issue where enemy NPC helmets could disappear or appear corrupted.
left behind standalone
- Fixed an issue where water gun shots would appear to hit Riley but would not register when using Slow Motion with V-Sync disabled
- Fixed a crash that could occur when following Riley in the mall.
- Improved level of detail in the Halloween shop.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling the optional conversation on the Affordable Getaways banner.
- Fixed an issue where the textures of narrative elements would appear low quality in a cutscene.
- Updated the ESDF control scheme in the arcade minigame to use ‘G’ as the alt key to better match the game’s punch input.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Magnifier would not work.
- Fixed an issue where the Nav Assist directional icon could clip through the player character model.
- (ENGLISH, HUNGARIAN) Adjusted the language used when referring to adaptive triggers and the DualSense controller touchpad
- (THAI, LATAM SPANISH, KOREAN) Corrected translations in menus
- (SWEDISH) Added missing text-to-speech in menus
- (SWEDISH) Fixed language in crash window
- Fixed an issue where incorrect default values for graphics settings were applied to AMD RX 5700 and RX 6600 series GPUs
- Fixed an issue where PSO caching could freeze at 50% completion
- Fixed an issue where connecting a DualSense controller while viewing cutscenes from the Cinematics menu could force a player to play.
- Adjusted UI to show Steam Deck controls in Screen Magnifier menu
- Adjusted positioning of Weapon and Health HUD elements
- Fixed an issue where “Who is a nice guy?” the achievement did not unlock even though the player met the requirements
- Fixed an issue where the sky could turn black.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.