Total War: WARHAMMER III Launches Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs Campaign Pack Featuring Unique Characters and Mechanics
Total War: WARHAMMER III has released the highly anticipated Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs campaign pack, adding the Chaos Dwarfs to the pantheon of playable races in the hit game. strategy game. Players can now control unique characters such as Astragoth Ironhand, Drazhoath the Ashen, and Zhatan the Black, and use unique campaign mechanics to expand their territories and dominate the world of Warhammer.
The Chaos Dwarfs are a cruel and ruthless industry-focused race of warriors. Demonsmith Dwarves belong to this race and are famous for being brutal slavers and killers. You will be able to command three of their most heinous Legendary Lords:
- Astragoth Ironhand, the High Priest of Hashut, is the most powerful Warlock-Prophet. However, his body has begun to petrify, so he is forced to remain entombed in a powerful mech suit.
- Drazhoath the Ashen, Warlock-Prophet of Hashut, is Lord of the Blackhold and commander of the deadly Legion of Azgorh. After Astragoth drove him out, his mastery of magic and machine engineering have grown, almost as much as his thirst for revenge.
- Zhatan the Black is the commander of the Tower of Zharr. His unmatched prowess in battle has caused the infernal forges to struggle to meet his endless need for weapons and ammunition.
An ancient battle fueled by blood
The Chaos Dwarfs seek the Blood of Hashut, a powerful being that represents fire, greed, and tyranny. Given their unimaginable power, they could conquer the known world. To gain it, they must build Hashut’s great drill, with which to pierce the very fabric of reality and breach his domain. However, to achieve this they must destroy the precious relics of their ancestral enemies: the Dwarves. But the Dwarves remember all the wrongs suffered and want to avenge the stain suffered by their ancestors.
A legion of hellish warriors
The ranks of the Chaos Dwarfs are made up of a mix of diverse armored warriors and hellbeasts: from the Inferno Guard and Chaos Dwarf Centaurs to half-demon monsters like the Fireborn K’daai. However, the true power of the Chaos Dwarfs comes from their hellish war machines, ranging from Magma Cannons and Skullsplitters to the hellish Earthshaking Mortar and the colossal K’daai Destroyer.
Joining them, the Hobgoblin Warlord Fatty the Treacherous, now recruited by the Chaos Dwarfs as an enforcer, will be a recruitable Legendary Hero. Having outlived most of the tribe leaders, his distrustful character and his cunning make him a true master of survival. Don’t let your guard down.
Ruthless campaign mechanics
To reach the full potential of your Chaos Dwarf Empire, you’ll need to ruthlessly exploit four unique campaign mechanics:
- The infernal forge allows the daemonic legions of Chaos Dwarfs to grow more powerful through the development of special fire-forged schematics. Each of said schemes grants hellish battle bonuses.
- The Tower of Zharr watches as the Chaos Dwarfs compete undiplomatically for control of special positions on the grand council, which grant unique rewards to their faction upon promotion.
- Convoys allow you to trade tools of war for various resources, as well as fight battles and trade workers on the way, ensuring that the rewards don’t stop pouring in.
- The Economy requires a multi-layered approach to the subjugation and management of workers who keep the forges powered, construct advanced buildings, and expand the empire.
Tzeentch’s DLC, Mirror of Madness, is the latest collaboration between the Intel® Lords of Transformation and Creative Assembly. Includes two new game modes:
- The Trials of Fate are a series of intense survival challenges that see players step into the shoes of a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch. Spanning through time itself, players will fight four infamous battles, before facing off in an intense final combat against Kairos Fateweaver.
- The Infinite Portal gives you access to features and settings that will allow you to drastically alter many aspects of the battle, such as gravity, shock impact, blast radius, amount of blood, and much more. Surrender to the chaos of serving Tzeentch!
The legendary hero Ulrika Magdova will also be available to owners of Total War: WARHAMMER III. Recruitable by both Kislev and the Empire, Magdova is a unique vampire among her siblings who excels in both melee and ranged combat and casting Shadow Lore spells.
To unlock Ulrika, players will need to create a CA account, link it to their platform of choice, and complete her in-game quest chain.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.