WhatsApp: how to remove a member from a call
WhatsApp It has come a long way in terms of its development. In just the few months to date in 2023, we’ve seen the app introduce some big changes, like the ability to add a voice message to status updates.
They also shared on their official blog the new tool that allows you to save or highlight a message when we are in a chat with messages that are deleted after a certain time. In this way, you will not have to write down everything, but you will only have to mark them at the top and it will be deleted when it is unmarked.
As for the 2022 changes, WhatsApp added the call links. In the same style of Zoom or other communication applications, it is now possible to share a link with friends or colleagues so that they join the call. Pretty simple steps to create a call and not have to wait for everyone to answer.
- Press the “Calls” button.
- Hit create call link.
- Select between audio and video.
- Copy the link and send it to your contacts.
How to remove a member from the call?
Being a link that you share, you must be especially careful. If anyone gets it, they can interrupt the meeting. You just have to follow these steps to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
- Press and hold the participant’s name.
- Click on the option to Delete (participant’s name).
- You can block it in case it is a troll or a stranger.
WhatsApp and the trick to find out who your partner is talking to without them finding out
Remember that in a relationship there are no secrets, therefore neither of you will lie when using this simple trick of the quick messaging app. Best of all, there’s no need to download weird apps that harm your mobile device.
- The first thing you have to do is take your partner’s cell phone.
- Remember that there must be too much trust for him to allow you to have his cell phone.
- On the other hand, now he uses his WhatsApp and it is not necessary that you have to enter each of the conversations or read them.
- You just have to go to Settings and then go to “Storage and data”.
- At that moment you will see a list of all the people with whom your partner spoke.
- The one with the most weight is the one who, in general, tends to talk more to him or her.
- You will most likely be the person who appears first.
- Remember that if your partner is one of the users who tends to delete conversations, this list may not be visible.
- Likewise, if he does not want you to see his WhatsApp, you should not insist or a “toxic” relationship would be generated.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms