When does Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 4 end?
Eating cravings about what will be the news of Fortnite? The popularity of Battle Royale continues to rise and loopers are eager to find out when the current season will end. According to the developers, Epic Games, the second season of Chapter 4 will come to an end on June 9, 2023.
Since its launch in December 2022, the current season has been a hit with players from Fortnitewith a host of new challenges, skins, weapons and game modes that have fans hooked.
However, players will have to wait until the season end date to find out the details of what comes next. Epic Games is expected to announce more information about the upcoming season in the coming weeks, which is sure to add to the excitement and anticipation among gamers. Fortnite.
It is expected that in the next six weeks more leaks will emerge regarding the next season of Fortnite. So far, it is known that this will have a tropical-themed jungle biome. Likewise, there is a high probability that Epic will launch a live event that will serve as a introduction to the arrival of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 4 | Week 7 Challenges
- Hang several Wanted posters (0/3) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Buy an item from Dalia or Styx (0/1) – Reward: 12,000 Season XP
- Light bonfires (0/3) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Headshot opponents with a Cobra Designated Marksman Rifle (0/5) – Reward: 12,000 Season PE
- Eliminate opponents with an Exotic weapon (0/3) – Reward: 24,000 Season PE
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.